Your Home Sold GUARANTEED
Home Sold Guaranteed
About David Warren
Results for You!
Your Referrals Help The Kids!
Central Florida Schools
Marketing Your Home
What's Your Home Worth?
Sell For More Money
Avoid These Seller Mistakes
How To Pass Your Home Inspection
27 Tips To Sell Your Home
How Long Will Take To Sell
What Did My Neighbor Sell For
Divorce - What You Need To Know
Your Home Did Not Sell?
Avoid Costly Legal Mistakes
Negotiating The Best Price
Pets and Moving
Kids and Moving
Automated Feedback System
Strategic Marketing Plan
New Home Construction Search
VIP Buyer's Program
School Zone Search
Stop Paying Rent
Buy a Home With No Money Down
6 Mistakes to Avoid When Moving Up
13 Costs To Be Aware Of When Buying
How To Negotiate A Better Price When Buying
Buy A New Home Or A Resale
Best Financing: 3-Point Plan
Online Mortgage Pre-Approval
10 Best Buys In Your Market
Upscale & Luxury Hotlist
Search For Homes (MLS)
First Time Buyer Hot List of Homes
Recently Sold Listings
Recent Buyer Sales
Rates and Payments Research
- Calculate your payment and amortization schedule.
- Compare multiple terms for a given principal and rate. For example, see the difference between a 15 year and a 30 year mortgage.
- See how changes in your rate affect your payment for a given principal and term.
- Find the APR on a fixed rate mortgage.
- A balloon mortgage can reduce your monthly payments but may require refinancing at the end of the term.
- Compare monthly payment amounts for an interest-only mortgage and a principal-interest mortgage.
Adjustable Rate Mortgages
- Determine monthly payments and the effective interest rate (APR) for an ARM.
Budgeting Decision Tools
- Find out if you qualify for a given mortgage and just how much you can afford, then create an amortization schedule.
- Plug in a high and low figure for a payment and see how it translates to a mortgage.
- Save thousands of dollars in interest by increasing your monthly mortgage payment.
- Discover how much in interest you will save if you make 1/2 of your mortgage payment every two weeks instead of making a full mortgage payment once a month.
Mortgage Tax Savings
- Estimate the tax savings you'll realize by deducting interest and property tax payments.
Analysis For Renters
Tax Savings for Renters
- Find out how much someone currently renting can save in taxes this year if they decide to purchase a home.
Rent vs. Buy
- Factor in things such as interest, property taxes, tax savings, appreciation, opportunity costs, closing costs, and selling costs to see the real difference in renting versus buying.
- Based on your current rent, find out how much of a mortgage you could afford.
Refinance Savings and Break-even
- Should you refinance your mortgage? Use this calculator to determine what your new payment will be, how much you'll save in interest and when you will break even.
Consolidate and Refinance
- Should you consolidate a first and second mortgage into a single mortgage?